The objectives of KADETFU
- Poverty reduction by reducing income poverty of the communities and ensure food availability and accessibility at household level in urban and rural areas through improving community capacities.
- Protecting and advocating for human rights of the poor and vulnerable groups.
- Conservation and management of environment through improving natural resources management and reducing loss of biodiversity.
- Improving survival, health and well-being of all community members through promoting primary health care; HIV/AIDS control and research.
- Improving infrastructure development, i.e. communication systems, roads, school and health facilities
Establishment of woodlots for conservation and management of environment